The landscape of health care is changing. With it, the focus of emergency medical services (EMS) is adapting to an environment of value-based care. This website is dedicated to helping make this transformation a successful journey.
MIH-CP is an innovative health care delivery model using experienced paramedics to provide high-quality, patient-centered health care to patients in their homes, while simultaneously helping to reduce the cost of American health care for the greater good. This website is designed to help you learn about MIH-CP programs, to assist agencies with establishing programs to provide MIH-CP services, and to bring all parties with an interest in MIH-CP together. Resources on this site are organized according to the groups listed below.
- Program Leaders – Administrative resources for those responsible for developing and implementing MIH-CP programs
- Practitioners – Clinical resources for MIH-CP caregivers and professionals
- Patients – Resources for patients regarding MIH-CP services
- Health Care Partners – Resources for non-EMS medical professionals and leaders on how MIH-CP can benefit your organization
- Payers – Resources to help health insurance payers understand MIH-CP operations and benefits
Please create an account on this website to access valuable information and resources.